Friday, August 04, 2006

One Sick Husband...

As a kid a 24 hour bug was somewhat great...a few days away from school...time to watch the daytime shows...unlimited attention from my mom...hours on the sofa...but as an adult illnesses aren't so great. My husband knows from a recent experience. He actual thought he was going to die and ask that I call his parents to come and see him during 'his last hours.' Actually I think he wanted the attention from his mom. (see I somewhat laughed at the whole situation...Sam had me call three doctor friends to make sure he wasn't dying). He did make it through but had to miss work on Friday. Here are a few pictures...

2 comments:

Kimberlie Reese Denham said...

Aren't men hilarious! My husband is the same way! Rick gets a headache and thinks he has a brain tumor! What would they do without us??

Anonymous said...

Sam - I truly feel your pain and have survived some eerily similiar bouts with undisclosed illnesses. Hang in there and continue to battle!

Rob Seat