Thursday, August 24, 2006

Take this job and LUV it...

I have the greatest job ever...or at least I think I do. I do marketing, sales and LUV for Southwest Airlines for Dallas, TX and Albuquerque, NM. LUV is simply spreading SPIRIT and love with co-workers, the community, businesses, etc.

Southwest so cool we have our our blog called "Nuts about Southwest." It has lots of fun information on SWA at http://www.blogsouthwest.com.

A couple of my favorites are...
1. Information on flight numbers from Bill Owen in our scheduling department (very interesting read) Flight names just wouldn't be the same

2. A quick joke from Jill Howard-Allen (yes she always has these cheesey jokes)...My Weekly Fix

Here are some pics and memories from a few of my favorite fun work events...
Cooking dinner for the Ronald McDonald House in Amarillo
















Flying families from the Ronald McDonald House to a Rangers vs. Astros game to meet (former) Ranger Kevin Mench.

















Meeting Pete and Penny at SeaWorld.

















Dancing to raise money for Dallas LUV Classic

















Attending the Capitol Christmas Tree lighting in Washington, DC.

5 comments:

Jillina said...

What an awesome job! Who wouldn't love that and I'm sure you are GREAT at it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the promo of the jokes! Would love to have more!!

See you at Football Chicks lunch!

Laurie said...

You crack me up Hollee! I love the passion that you put with everything that you do...it's what makes you so good at EVERYTHING. See you tonight!

hannah said...

Nice new layout! I do like my job, but I don't think I'm having near as much FUN as you! Your crew gets an A+. I'm going to find a little more FUN at work this week. Maybe I should try the Femullet, you know, its the female version. Thanks for the tip :)

Anonymous said...

I too luv Southwest and will be traveling thursday to San Diego aboard your tremendous airline. Keep up the good work and tell Samuel that I said hi!

Rob