Tuesday, August 29, 2006

It's Football Time in Tennessee...

This weekend kicks off one of my favorite events...the start of College Football.





The mightly Vols take on California which will quickly test our QB Erik Ainge. In his freshman season, Vols were preparing to order tickets to coming BCS games. However after an injury (which I witnessed in person) which ended his freshman seaon, his sophomore year wasn't so encouraging. Fulmer seems to think this season he'll be back to his freshman-like self. Cal and Florida are two of the first three games...we'll know soon.

For other College Football fans, I invite you to check out 20 reasons college football is better than the NFL.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hollee,

I hate to break it to you but the Vols suck and the Sooners under the direction of P Thompson will rise once again. Fulmer is on his way out!

Tell Sam I said hi!

Rob

Charlie and Jennifer Senn said...

Hollee - I can't believe you're a Tennessee fan especially coming from Texas. College football is so much fun regardless of who you pull for. My first choice is Auburn, second Alabama and being from Troy...the Troy Trojans have made their move to division 1, so they'll have several years of lost games against Nebraska, Florida, etc but we still root for the home team! What team does Sam like?

Jillina said...

Hey Hollee, Mark has been counting us down around here to the start of UGA football. If William doesn't like football or UGA we might be in trouble. :)

Abigail and Ansley said...

I understand your enthusiasm! I married the biggest razorback fan ever! :)
Love,
Rebecca