Monday, August 21, 2006

You Know You Grew Up In The 80's or Early 90's

I LOVE these e-mails. Most of them same exactly the same thing however...I still read everyone. My friend Reese sent one by email which was even cooler b/c it included pictures...I've included my favorites below.


You Know You Grew Up In The 80's or Early 90's If:

3. You can sing the rap to the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and can do the Carlton














4. Girls wore biker shorts under their skirts and felt stylishly sexy.













15. You got super-excited when it was Oregon Trail day in computer class at school.













19. L.A. Gear....need I say more?



















27. You took lunch boxes to school...and traded Garbage Pailkids in the schoolyard.




















52. You remember New Kids on the Block when they were cool...and don't even flinch when people refer to them as "NKOTB"




















P.S. How did we ever think this guys were hot?

ROCK ON!!!

1 comment:

Kimberlie Reese Denham said...

Yes, but were you cool enough to go to a NKOTB concert???? I was in 6th grade when I went. Ouch!

By the way, I still have my collection of Garbage Pail Kids hidden in some box at my folks house. I wonder what it's worth. ha!