Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Getting to know your friend questionnaire

So...I've received this email from several people so I thought it would be good blog topic.

1. What time is it? 9:44 pm
3. What are you most afraid of? not really sure...I have bad dreams about going out in public clothesless...that is a pretty scary dream
4. What is the most recent movie that you've seen in a theater? Glory Road
5. Place of birth? The big orange state...GO VOLS!
6. Favorite new food? 100 calorie packs
7. What's your natural hair color? Brown-Blonde...I think
8. Ever been to Alaska? yes...cruise..GREAT trip
9. Ever been toilet papering rolling (i.e. wrappinghouses)? Yes
10. Love someone so much it made you cry? yes
11. Been in a car accident? Yes, too many!
12. Croutons or bacon bits? Croutons
13. Favorite day of the week? Friday
14. Favorite Restaurant? Bread Winners
15. Favorite Flower? Hydrangea
16. Favorite sport to watch? Football
...this is where I started skipping the questions that were boring to me...
24. What do you do most often when you are bored? blog but mostly I'm to busy to be bored
29. Favorite TV shows? Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, The OC, Greys Anatomy, Dallas SWAT
31. Ford or Chevy? Ford...no relation
32. What are you listening to right now? the dishwasher
33. What are/is your favorite colors/color? Orange
35. How many pets do you have? one...Apache

okay...another version (minus the questions I didn't like)
1. What is your occupation? SWA Marketing Manager
4. What was the last thing you ate? Poppers at Chuys
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My husband
9. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
13. Have you ever dyed your hair? YES...life is to short to experience only one color.
14. Do you wear contacts or glasses? lasic two years ago...and I still love it
21. Fall or Spring? SPRING...I love spring flowers but I also love fall football ball...can I say both?
31. What did you do last night? School...almost finished
32. Favorite smell? love smells...flowers, clean things, fimilar things
33.What inspires you? learning new things
36. Favorite car? VW Passat or Jetta
37. Favorite dog breed? Labs but I wish they didn't shed
41. How many states have you lived in? four

No comments: