Monday, January 16, 2006

All of MP3

The invention of the mp3 player has drastically improved portable music. Video Ipods can store 30 gigabytes of songs, music videos or even a favorite TV show. As a somewhat Internet junkie…I feel it necessary to spread my knowledge to some of my not so Internet-lovin' friends.

Actually this all came about as my work friend Dora started asking questions as she purchased mp3 players for her two boys. I discovered that most Americans younger than me…fully understand the world mp3s but some Americans my age…just want to stick to CDs. For those of you still using the CD player…I promise the mp3 player is worth it!

Today I want to share a website that have enjoyed for several months and feel the need to share with my friends….www.allofmp3.com. All of mp3 is housed in Russia so the copyright laws are different than here in the USA therefore you can take advantage of songs for 5 cents or so. ITunes will charge you 99 cents a song so your total savings would be about 94 cents a song…well worth it! Go check it out and start building your music library for only pennies.

P.S. This is the website that was referred to Pam by Dwight in Thursday's episode of The Office.

No comments: