Monday, September 18, 2006

Viva Las Vegas



Last week I went to Las Vegas, NV for the Southwest Airlines' Spirit Party. We started having "Spirit Parties" back in the early 90s when it was too difficult to have an annual all-company Christmas party. So twice a year we all get together for a little fun! The parties are in a different city each time, so it's a great way to get to see the country too! The LAS spirit party was downtown Las Vegas on Freemon Street. The party was packed...over 6,000 SWA Employees on one street.


Those are all the details I can share. As you all know "What happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas!"

3 comments:

Jillina said...

I think I've already said this but you really have the coolest job ever.

Kimberlie Reese Denham said...

You're hilarious Holls, glad you had fun!

Anonymous said...

Hollee - I heard the Golden Nugget remodeled, and it's really nice now. Did you stay there? We're going with work in late October...I'm sure I'll post pictures/comments from our trip too. Please stop by my blog sometime!