Tuesday, September 05, 2006

2 things that make 09 great!

09 - the month of September - two things that make it great...

1. The start of football season is great.
I would love to point out that the Vols jumped to #11 (AP poll) & #17 (USA Today poll). They looked great against Cal but several big games coming...Florida on 09.16, Georgia on 10.07 and LSU 11.04. Go VOLS!
Also I LUV my friend Jill for mentioning our Football Chicks Group on the Southwest Blog. P.S. I'm in the Tennessee Fan in Dallas Sales. :D

2. Secondly...the return of primetime TV.
I do love the hot summer weather for lake fun but I need some new TV action. Pre-Tivo, I would use the summers to catch up on missed episodes. However in the Tivo era (of which I am a big fan), I don't miss any episodes.

So...here are my favs. What are yours? Any must sees that I'm missing?
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Lost
3. The Office

4 comments:

Jillina said...

I totally agree I love TV - maybe too much. Those shows are great but you can't forget about CSI.

Lindsay said...

My all time favorite right now is The Office. After 4 years working in a cube it's all too real for me!!

Noe Family said...

I agree on the three shows you listed but, what about 24? It's the best show on TV! Andrea

Kimberlie Reese Denham said...

Can I just say that I miss tostitos!!! Can't wait to get back to the states and eat some chips and salsa! Yummy!