Monday, October 22, 2007

Konnichiwa Japan

I am in the single digit day countdown until my trip to Japan. I'm going to visit my little brother who has been living in Osaka, Japan since March. I leave on Saturday (10/27) from DFW at 7:55am for a quick flight over to San Fran (SFO), CA. I then leave SFO at 1:21 PM and arrive Osaka on Sunday (10/28) at 4:40PM. The flight is 11hours and 19 minutes with a 14 hour time difference (16 from California). For my trip back...I'll travel in time. I leave on Monday (11/5) at 6:55PM and arrive at SFO Monday at 11:11AM.

I think I should be able to post pictures from Japan so check back often next week. My initial plans include multiple sites in Osaka, a day in Tokyo (including a quick look at Mt. Fugi) and a day or two in Kyoto...maybe dinner in Kobe to try the beef.

5 comments:

Ashley & Bobby said...

HOpe you have a safe, fun trip!

Laurie said...

Can't wait to hear about the trip in person when you get back. We should have LOTS to talk about... Make sure you give us updates when you are there and make sure you include a picture of your Dad in Japan. Everyone is going to think he is a celebrity!

Angie said...

How neat! Be careful, and enjoy every minute of it! I can't wait to see pictures.

Anonymous said...

how exciting holls! can't wait to see pix! so the whole fam is going?

Abigail and Ansley said...

I hope you have a safe trip!