Sunday, October 28, 2007

Hello from Japan

I made it to Japan on Sunday night around 7:00pm. (Both of my flights on United had mechanical problems that delayed both flights.) I started my stop watch on take off from Dallas and at touch down in Osaka it was 20 hours and 7 minutes. That includes the three hour layover in San Fran and the two mechanical errors. Anyway...

When I called Chad from the Osaka lobby...they were on the way to get me. Since my flight was so late...they figured they would meet me at the airport instead of the train station. So my fears of figuring out the Osaka train station were for nothing.

I was a little dazed from the flight and all so I forgot to take pictures yesterday. We do have a great view from the hotel so I am posting those below. Once Chad wakes up (he sleeps pretty late) we are going to head to Kyoto.

Also Blogger must read the IP address and know that I am in Japan. All of the wording in Japanese.

1 comment:

Shara Smith said...

Hey! Glad you made it there safely. I hope that you are all having a great time!! Can't wait to hear all about it.