Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Is the Officer a Gentleman?


Many seasons ago, I gave up The Bachelor. After a couple of seasons, I just couldn't make myself believe anymore.

This year I've returned, I will not be caught in the lie that Andy will meet his sole mate. Rather this time I'm enjoying it strictly from a comedy perspective. This show or more specifically its characters are funny.

My husband (and I believe most men) reads Bill Simmons' columns on ESPN.com. For those of you somewhat interested in sports…I promise you'll enjoy. He is known as the Sports Guy.

The Sports Gal (Bill's wife) also writes a column on ESPN. Rather than sports, her column is written on The Bachelor. For any bachelor fans, it is a must read. I'll also suggest a Texan writer Lincee's Bachelor Blog. BB (Before Blogs) her comments became famous though forwarded e-mails.

So anyone else watching this season?

5 comments:

Noe Family said...

Hollee- I did the same thing as you. I stopped after Andrew Firestone, but I'm watching this season. What'd you think about the girl singing the Star Spangled Banner? Wow. That's entertainment. And I didn't know Lincee was still writing about the bachelor. I used to be on her email recaps. That's cool!!

Courtney said...

Oh yeah I am hooked. Loved the girl (Lindsay) walking out of the rose ceremony saying - "I don't even care, whatever." All the while she is crying and cussing, okay, we believe you Lindsay. She really made a fool of herself. Great seeing you at the wedding!

Kimberlie Reese Denham said...

Yes,Yes,Yes, Rick and I are both nerds when it comes to this show. Maybe they will put the episodes on the internet just like they do for Survivor and then we will be able to watch. Hey, I didn't know you went to the wedding too. Post some pics Holls!

Angie said...

I had to stop watching. Maybe I can pick back up later like you did. I kept getting too wrapped up in it and getting disappointed. They ALWAYS chose the girl that wasn't my #1 pick. See, I'm not ready to go back.... :)

Ashley & Bobby said...

Thank goodness I have finally been able to walk away! I used to work my night around the show and realized that it was becoming an obsession....maybe one day I can watch it again....but for now I will have to hear through my friends and co-workers. p.s. it was good to see you @ the wedding, hope to see you soon :)