Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Nothing overly interesting….

Well the last few weeks, I've searched for funny stories, new ideas or something interesting to blog about…but I've come up with nothing. School is getting busier so my life has been focused on school work. In my capstone course my team is the decision makers for a brand of athletic shoes therefore my life has been studying reports for market share, reject rates, profit margins, etc…but it isn't interesting to blog about that.

The NBA All-Star Game was this weekend which provided great delight to me and Sam. Saturday night's events…the three-point contest, the skills challenge and the slam dunk contest…are my favorites. (Plus…Sunday nights' game conflicted with my extreme dedication to watching Extreme Home Makeover and Grey's Anatomy so I missed the game). The slam dunk contest was one of the best...in the years I've been watching. I've included pictures so my friends who didn't watch can see the greatness. The five foot nine inch (one inch shorter than me) Nate Robinson jumped over Spud Webb (5' 6'') displaying alien like ups.

Well all for today. Sam and I are heading to Salt Lake City with our friends Rick and Shara to play in the snow.

1 comment:

Noe Family said...

Wow Hollee! I wish I were going to Salt Lake City to play in the snow. I think the weather has been about the same in NC as it has in Dallas. NO WINTER HERE!! You guys have fun and say hi to Rick and Shara for us. Andrea