Wednesday, February 22, 2006

http://www.world66.com/

Since my job is selling travel...I encourage everyone to see the world. Test your travel experience by making a map of your travel experience with World 66.

I've been to 33 states or 64% of the United States by way of moving, family vacations (thanks Dad) and trips with SWA.

create your own personalized map of the USA

For the world...I'm a little less experienced...with 16 countries visited and only 7% of the world explored. Any one what to go with me to visit my friend Ginny in China? Or Reese in Brazil?

create your own visited country map

4 comments:

Laurie said...

I would love to go with you...but it looks like we are stuck state-side until the baby comes!

Katie said...

girl, i could totally be up for a trip to china! I'm proud of your maps!

hannah said...

I'm so behind compared to you Hollee! Asia is the next place I'd love to explore... Although Argentina, or just anywhere with mountains I'm ready for. Next trip- ParkCity, Utah 2 weeks!!

Anonymous said...

holls- Come visit me in Brazil girl and bring as many friends as you want! You'll have a blast.....just ask heather!