Monday, November 05, 2007

Photos from Japan

So I thought I would have more time to blog while in Japan. The jetlag kinda got me down. I plan to work on a recap blog on the flight home. We are now waiting at the airport for our flight back to the US. (Thankfully we are at the airport four hours early...my parents were concerned that we might run into a few problems. I guess the good thing to arriving four hours early is we were able to secure exit row seats.)

I have posted all our pics online. You can check them out at http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/hollee.ford/Japan07

Japan 07


(I am also not sure why I have a uk web address. I believe it is b/c I am using English in Japan. :D

Also I thought I might leave you with a little Japanese although I have no idea what any of it means...

ほっぇえふぉじゃアウロイクアア ホッェエ エリュイオ

5 comments:

Jillina said...

How fun! Glad you are having fun in Japan! Japan is so on my list of places to go so yeah I'm a little bit jealous. :)

Charlie and Jennifer Senn said...

Just when I thought we traveled a lot --- you travel a whole lot. What amazing experiences you're having, I know. I enjoyed the tours of all the cities...I'll check back for more.

chadhuston said...

ほっぇえふぉじゃアウロイクアア ホッェエ エリュイオ

Where did you find this? I think its trying to say something about your name ほっぇえふぉ (hoeefuo) but I think it might just be nonsense.

Abigail and Ansley said...

How neat...and what a wonderful experience!

Kimberlie Reese Denham said...

Great to catch up with you again. I haven't been blogging in over a month. I had no idea you went to Japan. Another great experience for your memory books. Post more when you have a chance. How was your thanksgiving?