Monday, February 26, 2007

My favorite Dallas building


As a part of my job, I visit Southwest Airlines Customers in downtown Dallas. For those that work downtown...bless you! Car horns, DART dings, squelching breaks, the list goes on and on. (Granted I hear airplanes all day…but I LUV that sound).

However I can honestly say I enjoy every trip to 1445 Ross Avenue, the Fountain Place. The base of the building is fountains…fountains which create a relaxing environment in the mist of so many other downtown sounds. Next time you need a little relaxation in the middle of downtown Dallas visit 1445 Ross Avenue. (It is the big green triangle building with a twist in the middle.)

3 comments:

Jillina said...

Pretty!

Kimberlie Reese Denham said...

Looks like a great place to sit with a great book!

Laurie said...

We love fountain place! Our youth group does a "Spring Fling" every year and we sometimes take the kids there for pictures or devo. It's especially pretty when the sun is shining and there are flowers blooming everywhere!