Thursday, November 02, 2006

Happy Halloween

Halloween is my favorite non-Christmas holiday. The costumes, the candy, the fun...what isn't to like? Thankfully for me...Southwest Airlines feels the same way. Friday, October 28, was our Haunted Headquarters. Words cannot describe halloween Southwest style. (For those from Lipscomb, it is Singarama-like). Our CEO dressed up like Captain Jack Sparrow. The finance department recreated Disney's Pirates of the Caribean ride with canoes on wheels and live actors recreating the scenes from the ride. (WOW!) Each department creates 15 minute skits with scenes, songs, lines and costumes. Skits for this year included...Herb @Nite, Viva, Las … What?, The Wizard of POZ, Midsummer Flight’s Dream, Saturday Flight Live and few others.

My department's theme was Las Vegas. To stick with the theme...my team dressed up like a royal flush including our dealer. We were even semi-finalists in the Company costume contest.

My co-worker Kris and her twin girls were Via Rock Vegas as the Flinstones.

Aren't her twin babies beautiful? I
had to get Kris to look at the pictures to make sure I was posting one picture of each girl rather than the same girl for two pictures (they are identical). My halloween pictures were mostly of these sweet baby girls (but they were much cuter than most halloween decorations.

No comments: