Monday, October 02, 2006

State Fair Classic



This past Saturday evening...I attended one of my favorite games in Dallas. The State Fair Classic - Grambling vs. Prairie View...however the game isn't really about the football but the battle of the bands at half-time. I wish I would have had my video camera to share my experience. Here is a link to a DFW media outlet that shares the stories of these bands. I promise you will enjoy.


"Students from Prairie View A&M's Marching Storm and Grambling State University's Tiger Marching Band talk about competition and playing to win."

2 comments:

Katie said...

outstanding video. I'm SO sad I couldn't go this year!

Kimberlie Reese Denham said...

My years in marching band were the best! Granted, we didn't have as much rhythm as this band, but we were still good.